What to say when your friends can’t host you in their cramped New York apartment? No worries, I’ll find a room on Airbnb.
Not only is AIrbnb affordable, it provides users with pictures, location, host reviews and the ability to communicate with the host.
It’s a strange concept to stay with people you’ve never met, but isn’t traveling supposed to be an adventure anyways? Maybe it’s a generational thing.
Here’s how it works:
- Select the dates you’re traveling
- Choose a neighborhood within the city
- Choose a price range
- Choose single room or entire apartment. You have the option of renting an entire apartment or home.
- Scroll through available rooms/homes. I recommend looking for rooms with professional photography. To me, those apartments or homes seem more legitimate. Read the reviews.
- Message the host and tell them about yourself. As much as you don’t want to stay with a weirdo, they don’t…
View original post 132 more words