This week I was introduced to the wonderful, scary, unexplored world of PhotoShop! Here are some steep my step instructions on how I transformed a picture of my friends and I laying on a trampling to us laying in a field of wild flowers!
1. Uploaded the picture of my friends and I
2. Used the magic wand tool and the eraser to of the trampling background
3. I searched the internet for a picture of a field of flowers and downloaded the picture to my computer.
4. I added a new layer in photoshop and uploaded the image of the flowers. The flowers is the 2nd layer!
5. This put my girls in the field of flowers
6. I made the entire picture black and white by changing the color contrast
7. Saved/Exported my image on to my Flash drive as a JPEG!
Check out the difference below!
View original post 2 more words